A traditional two-flap created especially for the competitive rider who appreciates enhanced comfort and luxury. Designed using the research and development that went in to our Performance saddles.
- The Fairfax Classic Cupped Flap Dressage has all the features common to every Classic saddle (see design details below), plus the following comfort-enhancing details:
- Precisely balanced seat to align and support the rider in the optimum dressage position
- The design and placement of the billets provides girthing options to fine-tune the fit to the horse’s shape and movement
- Super-soft full grain hide on the seat
- Stitched-on knee roll to provide superior support for the rider’s leg with the stirrups at dressage length
- The addition of deep cushioning over the knee rolls means the support is softer and more accommodating for the leg than a monoflap block.